Pedro A. Flores was born in Navales (Salamanca) in 1957 and currently resides in Madrid. He has a degree in Geography and History from the University of Salamanca. Professor and specialist in meditation traditions he teaches in the teachers training courses of AIPYS.
At present he is devoted to the practice and diffusion of meditation in small groups, where he freely teaches his personal commitment to this ancestral practice from a human point of view.
Pedro is an expert teacher of the philosophy and Hindu tradition components of our Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Courses. He is also author of different books.
- The Silent Drum. Four workshops for Meditation, 2015
- Do not abandon me. Meditation in the process of dying, 2017
- Meditation for Life. A Training Course, 2017
- Amantia. A dream of Madrid (a novel), 2015
Pedro's Class Schedule
Upcoming Training Courses
- Friday November 05, '21. Instructor Hatha Yoga online 2021. Online. 200 hours.
- Friday November 05, '21. Hatha Yoga Teacher Course online. Monthly. 200 hours.
- Friday October 22, '21. Hatha Yoga Teacher Mixed. Monthly. 200 hours.
- Friday October 22, '21. Instructor Hatha Yoga Mixed. Monthly. 200 hours.