We offer you a list of the most popular Yoga styles. most classical and traditional ones. We hope this will help you to know a bit more about this tradition.
- Hatha Yoga - A Hatha yoga class follows a sequence which integrates postures, breath work and relaxation as its basic elements. If you are looking for peace and tranquility while making yourself healthy, then Hatha Yoga is for you. Our Hatha Yoga classes upgrade the traditional asana practice with modern anatomical and structural principles to benefit your body, mind and spirit.
- Iyengar Yoga - If you want a systematic practice that pays exact attention to your body alignment, and insists on precision and attention to detail, then look no further. Iyengar Yoga is for you ! . . . Sometimes in the classes we work in groups, in pairs or gropups of three.
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga - Classes to learn and improve, to grow and feel, to merge with the asanas and dance with them in a maelstrom of sensations that will help you to be in balance and fullness.
- Meditation & Mindfulness - Sit in stillness. Focus your attention Let your breathing move naturally. Immerse yourself in your inner Being. Internalize your senses and your mind by letting yourself be absorbed by silence.
- Vinyasa Flow - This style is also called Vinyasa Flow, because of the way that the poses run together like a dance.
- Yoga/Pilates - This style of Pilates provides a bridge between body and mind, between everyday life and optimal performance, between rehabilitation and healthy movement; a style that when used to its full potential can enhance every aspect of your life.
- Meditation - The state of conscious relaxation is Meditation.