Course: Advanced Meditation: Course 1
Language Course: Spanish
Where:Yoga Center, Madrid, Spain
Course starting time:
Nine Meditation Workshops of 3 hours each on Saturday mornings from 11:00 to 14:00. The course is progressive (missing a session is not advisable), with a total of 27 hours. A Certificate of attendance is awarded upon completion.
Aimed at students who wish to start a regular practice and maintain this personal commitment.
You'll find a highly structured meditation, based on non-sectarian procedures, following a developmental process.
The First Course will address specific resources, in body and mind, with the aim of improving and transforming your own life experience.
Each workshop combines theory and practice.
- 1st session: General principles for the meditator . The involvement . Relaxation. The information and objects of attention.
- 2nd session: Spaces. The boundaries of the practice and its internal and external address.
- 3rd Session: A rediscovered life. The experience and ballasts, statements and judgments. The value of psychophysical adjustment.
- 4th session: The view and new habits. Delivery to objects of experience.
- 5th session: The experience of body and the experience of mind.
- 6th session: Spiritual experience and spiritual spaces.
- 7th meeting: The spaces of freedom and mystery of our subject and we object.
Find out how to get to Yoga Center Madrid here.
Payment in full
If you pay after 15 of September, 2016:
- Total: 512 €
If you pay before 15th of September, 2016:
- Total: 486 €
To take advantage of the favourable prices make payment before the cut off date.
Amounts can be paid by cash, money order, credit card or bank transfer to:
Yoga Center, S.L.
Account number: ES 06 2100 1417 16 02 00283014
Note: On the bank transfer you must indicate your name and the course that you are taking.
We reserve the right to make changes to any of the above without further notice.